Colorado Notary Training, Made Easy Online
Complete Your Colorado Notary Training Course Online From the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Online Colorado Notary Training Course Features:
- Course is approved by the CO Secretary of State
- Course is required to become a Notary and may be required to renew
- Certificate of training completion issued immediately at end of course
- 100% guarantee that you will pass the State exam
- 1 hour video is the shortest online training in CO
- 24/7 access to the online course
- Study at your own pace
- Train from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
Approved Notary Training VendorThe State of Colorado has authorized us to provide this training.
Video PresentationSlide-based video presentation that explains the topics in an engaging and effective way.
Review SectionsEngaging "ink-splat" reviews of the most relevant course information to increase your knowledge retention.
Professional QualityCreated using technologies similar to those used by top online colleges and universities.
Open Book QuizUse your notes on the training quiz to review for the State's test. Take it until you pass with a 90% to finish the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
HINT: Click on the question to expand the answer
What's the process to become a Notary?
- Complete this online Colorado Notary training course.
- Pass the State's online exam.
- Submit your application to the State online, including your certificate of training completion from this course and your certificate from passing the State's exam. Both of these are provided in a pdf format for easy online submission to the State.
We cover all of these steps in great detail during our course. We also link to the appropriate pages on the State's website to make it easy.
Can I stop and then resume the training at a later time?
I've never taken an online course before. How can I know if I'll do well?
What payment methods do you accept?
What's the total cost to become a Notary?
- The cost of this training course.
- The cost to apply to the State. Note that the State suggests that training vendors NOT quote this price so we're following the State's directions by asking you to look for this fee on its website.
- The cost of your supplies (e.g., seal/stamp and journal). Please refer to the next question for more information about this cost.
Since these prices can change and depend on your own purchase decisions, it's difficult to quote an exact price, but the total cost for becoming a new Notary should be around or under $90. That includes this training course, your state application fee, and all of the required supplies. Note that this total cost could be lower depending on your own choices. It might also be higher if you choose premium supplies (which are not really necessary), other training courses, or a training course packaged with supplies.
Do you sell seals/stamps, journals, or other supplies?
A number of people in my office want to take your course. Do you give discounts to groups?
Can I see a sample of your training?
What if I have questions before, during, or after the course?
Our 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Guaranteed to Learn. Guaranteed to Pass.
Your purchase is 100% risk free. Since it was our goal to create the most effective online Notary training for the State of Colorado, we proudly stand behind our course. That's why we are offering the following guarantee: If you are unhappy with our course for any reason within 60 days from purchasing (this is also the amount of time that you are granted access to the course), we will refund your educational investment. We will also give you a refund if you do not pass the State's exam.